Python is one of the most commonly used programming language that is used by software engineers, data analysts, mathematicians and scientists as it is a beginner friendly programming language. Python can be used for variety of different tasks such as data analysis, visualization, artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation etc.
- Python helps in solving complex problems in less time with fewer lines of codes.
- Python is a high level language so complex tasks such as memory management can be easily handled.
- Python is a cross platform as building and running applications on various platforms such as Windows, Mac and Linux is possible.
- Python has a large ecosystem of libraries, framework and tools. It is also a multi-purpose language which is easy to use and understand.
Java is a platform independent programming language which is used in distributed environment in the internet. Java programs runs inside virtual machine to prevent any activities from untrusted sources. Java is easier to use and applies an object-oriented programming model.
- Java is portable as applications written using java can be executed on any kind of computer containing any CPU or any operating system.
- Java programs carry with them considerable amounts of run-time information that is used to verify and settle access to objects at run time.
- Java completely takes care of memory allocation and releasing which makes java program robust.
- Java achieves high performance through the use of byte code which can easily translate into native machine code.
R is one of the most popular programming languages used in data analysis and statistical analysis and predictive modeling. R language consists of various functions for all the data manipulation and statistical model that every data analyst can use. R consists of various built in mechanisms for managing data and performing calculations on the information and creating graphical representations of data sets.
- R is well developed, easy to understand and productive programming language which has various conditionals, loops, and user defined recursive functions an input output amenities.
- R provides large, coherent and integrated collections of tools for data analysis and consists of effective data handling and storage facility.
- R provides a collection of various operators for performing calculations on arrays, lists, vectors and matrices.
- R provides graphical amenities for data analysis and shows either on computer or printed on paper.
C# is an object oriented programming language used to build many different applications such as mobile applications, software, web applications and games etc. C# integrates the power of C++ with an ease of visual basic and Java. C# helps in breaking large complex problems into small simple units for ease in solving problems. C# is designed to work with .NET framework from Microsoft.
- C# programs are extensible to any level from small, simple program to large, complex application and it is very flexible for modification.
- C# is used to build more complex higher level programs as it more user friendly than being machine friendly so it is a high level programming language.
- Programmers must explicitly define the data type while creating variables, constants or parameters in C#.
- C# is a compiler based programming language as C# program cannot be executed without compilation.
Php stands for Hypertext Preprocessor is server side programming language which helps in making the website more dynamic and interactive. Php scripts can only be elucidated on a server where Php is already present. Php code may be inserted into HTML code, or it can be used in integration with multiple web template systems and and web frameworks.
- Php is most popularly used, easy to learn, freely used and extremely flexible language.
- Php is compatible with multiple server types like Apache and other TLS servers and also is compatible with multiple database types like Postgres SQL and MySQL etc.
- Php helps in using variable without acknowledging its data type. It will be acknowledged at the time of the execution based on the data type and its value.
- Php have some predefined error reporting constants to produce warning or error notification.
Swift is a one of the most popular programming language built by Apple Inc for iOS and OS X development. Swift adopts the best of C without the limitations of C compatibility. Swift operates the similar runtime as the current Objective-C system on Mac OS and iOS that allows programs to run on various currently running iOS 6 and OS X 10.8 platforms.
- Codes are easier to read and write in Swift, Swift also provides the control needed in a true systems programming language to the developer.
- Swift has cross-platform abilities by providing portable implementations of fundamental Apple framework without dependencies on the Objective-C runtime.
- Swift provides a fast and concise iteration over a range or collection and also helps in supporting various methods, extensions, and protocols.
- Swift supports inferred types to make code cleaner and there are least chances of errors, and modules remove headers and allow namespaces.
Go also known as Golang is an open source programming language developed by Google. Go is used to build simple, reliable and efficient software and is loosely based on the syntax of C and eliminate the limitations of C/C++. Go consists of many facilities such as methods, operator overloading, pointers and arithmetic functions.
- Go is able to solve large complex problems in programs with proper efficiency and scalability.
- Go is a static type language which consists of refined and powerful library and has fast and effective performance.
- Go is cross platform and portable so it runs on many platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- Go is concurrent language which consists of Goroutines, channels and its own primitives such as strings and integers.
C++ is an open source programming language to integrate object oriented style in C language without having it to make any significant change to the C fundamentals. C++ language supports function backtracking which involves recursion and also enables users to interact directly with memory using pointers. C++ language supports structured programming language which includes functions as functions reduces code complexity.
- C++ language incorporates multiple built-in arithmetic and logical functions along with many built in libraries which make development faster and convenient.
- C++ programming is designed to be object oriented programming language. Object oriented way makes development and maintenance easier.
- C++ programming language is compiler based programming language so without compilation, no C++ program can be executed.
- C++ programming language is highly extensible because of its easy adaptable features and also handles memory management.
Kotlin is statically typed programming language that runs on JVM and works across different platform. Kotlin language combines object oriented and functional programming features. Kotlin also provides more expressive syntax than Java and has strong type inference and decreases the code verbosity. Kotlin has variety of features such as operator overloading, string templates and extended functions etc.
- Kotlin is open source programming language and is open for community contribution.
- Kotlin is easy to learn programming language and is more concise than Java. User need to write approximately 40% less code compared to Java.
- As Kotlin is statically typed programming language, it is easier to catch the error and warning at compile type using Kotlin.
- Kotlin is trustworthy programming language and is highly inter operable with Java.